Nursing Home Relocation involves assisting persons with disabilities who are in a nursing home to relocate to an independent living situation by accessing supportive services needed in order to support community-based living.
The Nursing Home Relocation Coordinator at SMILES can assist individuals wishing to transition by:
• Coordination services with other team members involved in the case
• Assist with completing necessary paperwork
• Assist with locating housing options
• Ordering equipment and medical supplies
• Setting up Personal Care Assistance services
• Finding assistance with moving
• Obtaining household furnishings
For more information contact Lacey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-345-7139.